New Member
After drinking two or three beers i must urinate at least 4 times in period of 1 hour. And my prostate hurts if i don't. Is this normal?

Hi Svetislav! First of all I love your Slavic name. :-) There are many causes of frequent urination and the symptom needs to be checked out by a physician. When experienced simultaneously, a frequent, urgent need to go to the bathroom is a classic symptom of an infection in the urinary tract. Typically, the infection will cause an inflammation of the bladder which, in turn, reduces the bladder's capacity to hold urine. In this case, even a small amount of urine can be uncomfortable. These symptoms can also be caused by: diabetes, diuretics or other medicines, therapeutic radiation, dysfunction of the bladder, cancer of the balder. But the enlarged prostate is one extremely common cause . Symptoms of an enlarged prostate are: a weak stream of urine or a stop/start during urination; finding it difficult to start urinating; dribbling of urine after urination; feeling like you are not done; incontinence; frequent urination or an urgent need to go. If you have experienced any of these symptoms go to your doctor and get checked out. I hope this will help.

New Member
Thank you for your answer. I appreciate it.