For the past few days I have been constantly feeling like I need to urinate, but when I do, hardly anything comes out. I have to run to the restroom every fifteen minutes because the need to go is just unbearable. The worst part is that I start a new job tomorrow...what is going on, and what should I do. Someone please help!

I'm a female, by the way, age 19.

Well, it's been a few days, I imagine by now that you read about similar symptoms on here, or that you got to a doctors for a supply of anitbiotics. Frequent urination is quickly followed by pain upon urination. its a urinary tract infection or bladder infection. See a Dr. Alos, drink LOTS of water and try getting a bottle of cranberry pills from the helath food stores. NExt time you feel those symptoms, up the water intake and take the pills. This will flush out the bacteria that causes the infection. Also, after you take antibiotics, make sure to follow up with a reputable brand of probiotics. Antibiotics kill ALL bacteria, good and bad. So, it leaves you susceptible to yeast infection, bacteria vaginosis and another bladder infection.

I am having the same thing. I feel as though I have to go to the bathroom constantly but its just a tiny bit and right after I finished urinating it burns and feels like cramps accumulate.

i'm a male of age 22, i have been having frequent urination for like 8 times daily, followed by dry and bitter mouth and dried and itchy throat what can be the cause. i'm on a job now i cnt afford to loose my job because of this symptoms. please help me. i'm dominic