I'm experiencing frequent urination and spotting, more pronounced during the day, but steady throughout. It doesn't hurt but its very sensitive in the southern region. I'm maybe a couple days late on my period too. I've taken a pregnancy test (clear blue digital) but it came back negative. My body feels quite sluggish and each website says I'm either pregnant or UTI. So which is it more likely to be, its kinda confusing? 

Also, I feel each time I pee, like there's more pee that has to come out but nothing happens. It's like about every twenty minutes or maybe half  hour at the most. My vagina feels like its just had sex. Its not really pain just a mild discomfort. My husband thinks I'm pregnant, but I'm not quite convinced as the pregnancy test said not pregnant. Please help me out?? 

Hello there Yoshi,

Somehow I agree with you. I see that your husband would love that you are pregnant but your symptoms look much more like UTI than pregnancy and also you have done the home pregnancy test and they are usually 99 % accurate so the only way to know for sure is to consult your doctor. Even if you are not pregnant and urinary tract infection is in question you need treatment. Usually antibiotics, such as Bactrim, are prescribed and you will notice that the symptoms are gone in a few days.

You can prevent UTI from coming back if you build up your immune system a little bit more and if you increase fluids intake into your organism.