I'm a 22 yo male. I've been having frequent urination since 2005. It beleive it started after I had masturbated. Anyway I have to urinate at least 10 times a day, in small amounts. I always have this saggy feeling on my side. And it pretty much always feels like I have to go pee. My other symptoms include constipation. Also lately ive been experiencing some nervousness, especially if I hold my urine in too long. I've seen urologists, took enablex with no results. My mom said that it would eventually go away but here I am 4 years in still suffering >:(

Please help

I'm a 22 yo male. I've been having frequent urination since 2005. It beleive it started after I had masturbated. Anyway I have to urinate at least 10 times a day, in small amounts. I always have this saggy feeling on my side. And it pretty much always feels like I have to go pee. My other symptoms include constipation. Also lately ive been experiencing some nervousness, especially if I hold my urine in too long. I've seen urologists, took enablex with no results. My mom said that it would eventually go away but here I am 4 years in still suffering

Have you gone to a urologist? If you have not please go as soon as possible because it might be something else. My problem for the last decade is frequent urination at night and it is better; however, I actually had an episode last night. For a while I would have it every day. Now I have it once in a blue moon every few months or so. Urologist #1 diagnosed me with a tight urethra, which pushes urine back into the bladder causing UTI's. This was after he performed a cystoscopy and perscribed me antibotics. He told me that this was the chronic thing and that I should drink a lot of water with lemon. Then he made a big joke that I should get a boyfriend and he will open me up and told me to just relax. Then a few months later I went to Urologist #2 and he had me go through urodynamic study which diagnosed a tight urethra with a bladder that contracts small amounts of urine at a time. This is going to cause a major inconveinence in my life. I went back to him last year and he did a uroflow and it was normal. All my sonograms were normal. I have had a normal urine tests since 2003. And still once in a while I find I'm going to the bathroom at night anywhere from 10 to 20 times a night. During the day for the most part I'm fine except I'm tired from staying up all night going to the bathroom. And i haven't laid down for ten minutes and I feel as I never emptied my bladder. My internal doctor says I have an overactive bladder but an online doctor says I could have intersitial cystitis. I don't know what to do because I do know possible triggers such as caffeine at night but sometimes even when I don't drink a whole lot I'm still running. My internal doctor says I should see a urogynecologist but I have no idea what else he/she should be looking for. I find my urethra gets very sore from going to the bathroom so much. But again I have normal urine tests.

I would suggest you go to a urologist to see what it is because it could be anything. I have had night time urination for almost a decade. Usually I make anywhere from 10 - 30 trips when it happens. Urologist #1 did a cystoscopy and said I had a tight urethra that pushes urine back into the bladder causing urinary tract infections. He said this was a chronic condition and if I just drank water with lemon everything would be fine. I only went back once for a dilation and told him I was still having problems and all he said to me was not to drink soda. A few months later I went to Urologist #2 and he did a urodynamic study that showed I had a tight urethra with a bladder that contracts small amounts of urine at a time. Then a few years later I went back to Urologist #2 and he did a uroflow and it was negative. Ever since 2003 I have had a negative urine test and from time to time the nightly urination still comes back. I wrote my story to an online doctor and he told me I might have interstitial cystitis. My general practioner says I have an overactive bladder. I always feel my bladder is never empty and still feel I need to go again. I have cut down on caffeine to a point that if I drink it in the evening I end up having to go. I was told I needed to go to a urogynecologist but I have no idea what he/she will find because I was told that what I have is a chronic condition. And what I can't understand is if the Urologist #1 did a cystoscopy I'm surprised he didn't pick up on interstitial cystitis. My parents don't understand this and my husband doesn't really understand this. I just know as soon as I lay down I feel pressure around my pelvic bone and feel as if I have to urinate any minute.

i am 23 yo from delhi,india and suffering with same problem from 7 years . having to go to pee arnd 15 times a day. always having a feeling to pee like a feeling of heaviness inside pensis....pretty sure tht smthing is wrong with urethra....not have to wake up in nights to urinate. i believe that my condition has been caused by masturbation done in a strange and harmful ways. :-(

there has been a lot of anxiety and depression due to this chronic condition....

pls help

thanks