My friend and I plan to have holidays in France. There's a clothing optional beach and she made it very clear that she's going to be naked and that she expects me to do the same. Shall I do as she wishes? It's the first time I'm in a lesbian relationship. She's 12 years older than me and for one I'm afraid that physically we'll appear as the stereotypical lesbian couple and on the other hand I don't feel comfortable showing that I have a flat chest. But she loves my body and wants to show it. What should I do? This is part of her sexual fantasies and I don't want to let her down. 

Health Guru

Hi, first of all don't be ashamed of your body, there are plenty of flat chested woman out there some are even models take Kate Moss for instance and on the subject of getting naked on the beach have you talked to her about how you feel about it yet?

The Hell with everybody else, enjoy yourself. Within a few minutes you won't even know you're naked. It feels so good not having clothes and swimming without a bathing suit it just delightful.

Bodies come in all different varieties, don't worry about it. Personally I love flat chests so I see why she loves your body. Maybe I can be the first male lesbian.

New Hope

I think you answered your own question. She's your lover and she loves your body, so if you go naked with her you're doing it for her, not for anyone else. She obviously thinks you have a lovely body, and she's probably right! Do it for her, and so what if you look like a stereotypical lesbian couple? And so what if you're flat chested? Breast size has very little to do with attractiveness, and just what is a stereotypical lesbian couple anyway? No one's body is perfect, and the definition of perfect will change with everyone you ask - some people will think your body is beautiful, and some won't, but the person you're with thinks you're worth showing off! Concentrate on that and forget the rest, and have a great time!

Thnaks for all the answers.

Hi, folks, I'm back from our week of holidays. I did as my friend so much wanted me to do and as you guys have advised me to. It was much fun after the first hours (not minutes!!), nobody actually looks at you on the one hand and showing off is actually fun in itself on the other hand. We were more or less the only ones not to have shaved or trimmed pubes though but nevermind. I felt miserable with my flat chest, especially since my friend has beautiful breasts and I was uncomfortable with my areolas and nipples showing, I could have forgotten about them maybe if it were not for my friend going on telling me how much she loved those. But then this made it all right also, of course. As some of you wrote: I did this for her and I'm happy that she had a good time. She really loves being naked and seeing me naked. When we're alone she asks me to undress all the time and of course I love her attention and to see how I arouse her so I suppose this was really natural and the thing to do in our relationship.