i'm 13yrs old and one of my friends massaged her boobs and said it was really good i want to try it aswell but im not sure how. ive never really touched myself there before. i had a boyfriend last year who was a bit older than me & one time we were kissing & he asked me if he could touch them i said that i wasnt really comfortable doing that so i said no & he respected that:). but now im having 2nd thoughts maybe i should've let him do it? we're not together any more just pretty good friends but i just really want 2 make them feel 'good' i cant do the ice trick because im allergic to the cold i would prefer answers from girls but if boys want to answer aswell thats ok ;)

Health Guru
Hi, just a simple suggestion why don't you have a girly chat with your friend and ask her what she did or even have fun together and get her to show you :-)

hi blankcanvas002 im the girl who asked this question & the reason why i dont ask my friend about this is because she's a lesbian & i probly wouldnt want her to show me how to do it but even if she wasnt a lesbian i probly wouldnt want to really ask her about it anyway

rub them and let someone lick them :)

Health Guru
Hi guest, can I ask how old you both are?

Health Guru
Oops sorry just see it at the beginning of your first post lol.
Just because she is a lesbian asking her how she does it or to show you how to doesn't mean your a lesbian, many girls here write in asking about if its ok to in with a girl at your age because there curious what its like but there straight though.
Do you ever watch lesbian porn and find yourself getting turned on? Its all perfectly natural for your age as it all the new hormones you have in your body sending new feelings out so it would literally just be a learning experience :-)

hi i asked the question & there is no way im watching porn of any sort even tho it mite be a new learning experience for me like you said. it wood just feel 'wrong' & it wood be a bit gross to watch that kinda stuff but i mite change my mind when im older

Hi guest, first off, I agree with you about staying clear of porn, and also about doing sexy things with friends. In my humble opinion sex should ideally only take place between loving couples and friendships shouldnt be complicated with sex. As for feeling your boobs, just relax, get yourself aroused by masturbating and then experiment with different ways of touching yourself. You will probably find that you get most aroused by touching your nipples. Try all sorts of touch to see what you like. Also, be aware that sometimes these things are just much more arousing with a partner. It's a bit like trying to tickle yourself. you can't. But if someone else touches you in the same way in the same place you will be really ticklish. I don't get that aroused by playing with my own breasts but if my partner touched them OMG its amazing. Everyone is different. Just because your friend loves it doesn't mean you will. But you might. O hope that helps

hi wussup what are u doing