Hey, I'm 13 and about 5"1, I weight about 41kg or 90pounds. Am I too heavy? I feel VERY fat! And look! I want a flat stomach soooo bad! People say I do but I don't Really! I just wear loose tops! I feel very fat and not at all thin? Any help on what I can do to get skinnier? 

Hi Guest, you are perfect for your age!  You are entering puberty and will continue to grow up in height which is going to lean you out and make your 'tummy' disappear.  Don't get caught up in how the magazines portray women to look like beanpoles - men like a little bit of curves on a woman - makes them womanlier and sexier.  Be careful at your age you should diet - just portion control and healthy eating, stay away from carbs they are what is converted to sugar in your body and will make you more hungry than protein.

Good luck and you are beautiful the way you are already!

Hey, I'm 12 and I'm just under 5'0. I weigh about 75 pounds, so I can't answer you're questions from personal experiences, but I can help! My friend, Taylor, is 13 and she is 5'1 also. However, she weighs 104 pounds and she's (Just a little) too heavy. She's just barley overweight, so I'd say you are the perfect size!

Don't think for a minute that you're too big, I'm 75 pounds and people can knock me over with a simple push.

I have just enough muscle to let me lift objects I want to lift, just enough height to let me feel confident, and slight curves.

But you're lucky! You're probably lots tougher than me (that's a compliment) and you won't get teased for being too small.

I'd say you are the 100%, PERFECT size!

And don't worry about you're "tummy" I WISH I had a "tummy". My bellybutton is half in & half out, if I gained a little weight it would go in.

I remember feeling like my stomach was not flat either. Then later I learned that I had candida. If you have ever been given antibiotics more than than once in a 6 month period there is a good chance that you have it. Candida is feed by sugar. So if you cannot get your stomach flat from exercising then you will need to stay away from sugar and carbohydrates and fruit until you get it under control. It may never leave you and you have to deal with the rest of your life. Processed foods are full of sugar. This may sound terrible but you will be healthier in the long run if you learn in your youth to eat well.