I have older sister she's in her 40s her husband a little older than her ,Im 19yrs ihave 2 little ones 2yrs 3yrs.our parents are both gone I only have her,they had me late,I was always problem,boys men drugs I didn't finish high school etc.Both my babys daddy s are bums I have been living in shelter with them ,its terrible there,anyway I called sis and she said that they were moving into big house and I could live with them,she said she would take care of the kinds while I worked.but because things are bad all around for jobs it was like 2months that I could get work for minimum wage,so her husband Joe said he likes to go to strip joints and with my large chest and body I was sure to get job so I did.since I moved in I always catch him looking at me sometimes I think he does on purpose one time my sister was in backyard with my kids I was taking shower he came home and went into my bathroom he said by mistake,Joe is strong big guy 200lbs tall I think hes wants me im trying to save all money I can so I can move,but I have so many bills and this club I work at the girls don't make that much.My sis told me she had a hytorectomy last year and she doesn't want sex that's why he gos to club I guess.Anyway I have been there about 6months a problem happened at club do joe said hell pick me up at night at club,when were in the car he talks dirty to me and he said he couldn't wait to plow into me,I told him that would never happen and for him to stop I'll tell sis he just laugh. so hes picks me up everynight Im working and his hands are everywear he's like a bull and rough with my breast when he gets excited I have to fight him off all the time. This is going on now for8months anyway sis was giving him bar b que sat for his birthday I helped It was so hot we were all drinking dancing etc ,my sis is not much fun she loves taking care of my kids but no dancing or drinking but she kept telling me she wanted me to have fun and kept giving me booze,finally about 2am everyone was gone and we started to cleanup Joe gave me pot I haven't done that since I had my babies after I smoked a little I was getting high but I was too weak my sis told joe to put me to bed last of what I remember he took off all my clothes and put me on my bed and kissing and grabbing my breast like crazy,When I woke up I was naked and So was Joe and he was in bed with me,he told me I was wild last night I went to door and he said don't bother its locked from outside he gave my sis instructions to open later,he said come back to me your my Birthday present and that from now on he was moving into my room and he would have me anyway he wanted that would be payment for free room and board,I was shocked and went to bathroom and sat to think about all this he told me not take to long he wanted to collect his birthday present,I had no other choice I thought about it and put 2+2together and my sis must have told him my past,We were in room for I don't know how many hours before she opened door.I asked her how could you do this to me she said its not like you haven't done before that she loved taking care of my babies and her husband has always wanted me, I asked her aren't you jealous she said not for many many many years,Joe came back with 2 cans beer my sis asked him if I was that good in bed he said best in all his life and kissed my sis on cheek and closed door on us,Joe is so obsessed with my body and me, hes ontop of me 24/7 I told him not to disrespect me infront of people or my kids. hes still comes to club he takes me evertwhere to shop we go to mall he saids pick out anything you want he even without me knowing it he bought big diamond ring earring etc he said hes happiest man in world while hes making love to me he saids hed divorce sis for me if I wanted, Im so confused.Last week I heard my sis ask him if he was doing a good job he said I think so nextshe said I want you to get her pregnant he answered her he would in a year or so that he wanted to enjoy me now ans he doesn't want me fat.Im thinking they have no children so they plan this,in the mean time I falling for Joe what am I going to do

You all f**k up

Dang. Think about your kids they are your number one priority. They don't have kids of their own and maybe her telling him to get you pregnant is so she can take the baby. No this is not ok. Clearly she doesn't care. They have something planned. Save up your money buy an apartment and go. Imagine your daughter being in your shoes what would you want her to do ? Go. He doesn't love you. Your falling for him and letting him take advantage of you so leave before you fall hard.