I had a Nissan Fundoplication complete wrap about 9 years ago and it has served me well. My reflux had been so bad food would come back up with no warning, however in the last month I get the feeling something is stuck in my throat. I wonder if it is from the Fundoplication. I do not have tonsils and I had the fundoplication checked about 5 years ago with a scope and the PH measuring capsule, it was all fine. It doesn't hurt to eat or swallow. There has always been the occasion that food would get stuck such as chicken, bread, french fries, but there is a difference, this happens without food. It is not constant, just every few days or so, sometimes a few days in a row. I wonder what could be the cause and if it has to do with the fundoplication.

I get the feeling that it is probably related tot eh fundoplication and that it's best to see an ENT doctor as soon as you can to make sure that it's not come loose or apart or something like that. Let me know what you think, okay?