ive had this feeling of sumthink stuck in my throat,it makes me cough all the time and sumtimes i be sick,it is also painfull at times and hapends more when iam hot or lying down,the feeling is also itchy too,it moves from 1 side of my throat to the other and sumtimes its both sides,ive been like this for about a yr now ,been on antibiotics cough meds ,throat sprays,also been the hospital to the E.N.T department and had a camera down there,they said they cant see nothink rong ,its starting to anoy me now and make me depressed,can any 1 tell me what it could be,,,thanks,,

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

This is may be due to throat infection,its better to consult a doctor for necessary precautions.

been on 2 corses of antibiotics an still not cured it,first lot was for a week then 10 days the second,thats when I went back my doctors and he sent me to the ent :(