I had a endoscopy yesterday and when I try to eat swallowing feels like there is a lump or something is stuck. Is this normal. I tried to eat a piece of roll and it was hard to swallow.

Hello there

Endoscopy is unpleasant procedure anyway and it is absolutely normal that now you are experiencing some consequences of that. I am aware that you are hungry but just for the next few days it would be smart to avoid solid food and eat something watery. Soups are great choice as well as all food which can be eaten with the spoon. The choice of this type of food is wide. Also try to avoid too much of a salt and spicy food because this can affect your throat in this moment as well.

Drink a lot of tea or water and be patient and in a few days you will be fine. Let us know about the results of endoscopy. 

I am having the same issue right now. Any resolution?

I am having the same problem.  How long does it last?  (It has already been a week for me.)

did anything come of your problem did you go see the doctors, Im having the same issue and its been a month now

I am having exactly the same problem. it' over a month now.k

My bf was scoped through his neck with a small incision to view his esophageal area after they found cancer in his left lung. The first scope was down his throat. This one seems to have damaged something because its been over a year now and he has always complained of the lump down his throat with each swallow of food, having to wash it down with liquid. This last few days I wonder if its worse as he says that with sinus drainage he can not chuck it up and out any longer as he used to. He is literally coughing and choking on it until he has much loss of breath and even lower oxygen levels. We wonder if this is going to be something progressive and what might be done about it to help? I wonder if he has a lawsuit.