it juss started a few days ago, i feel like i got something stuck in my throat..and i try to clear my throat and juss get some mucis to come up...and it ends up comin back, and just ends up irritating it..i dont have anytroubles swallowing when imeating, or drinking...but when i try to swallow my spit, its hard too....

did you ever figure out what it is?

Please contact me if you ever found out what the problem is because I have been dealing with this for 8 weeks. Exact same symptoms.
_[removed]_

i had this before and I let it escalate. i was having trouble swallowing and the glands in the back of my throat were inflamed. One morning I woke up and it was particularly hard to swallow (i could not even swallow water) and i had blood in my mucous. I ended up going to the ER that day where i was told that i had not only laryngitis but pharyngitis as well.. not sure if that is what you have but the symptoms sound the same.
hope that helps.

I am going through something like this;

If it is really food, heat up some water, and drink it.
If it doesn't desolve, you may want to;

Ask a doctor

Because it may be a scratch mark that's irritating your throat.