I have the feeling of something stuck in my throat for around 2 weeks now
I have no pain and can swallow food fine, i just keep constantly swallowing but it does not work
just very annoying, also a little worrisome.
Can you tell me what this may be?

Well,

The interesting thing here is that you don’t have any problems with swallowing and that you do not have any pain in your throat. When you touch your throat do you feel anything, maybe some sort of lump? Do you have any problems with dehydration maybe? How much water do you drink per day? I know that sometimes this can happen because of acid reflux where your acid from your gallbladder comes to your throat and mouth causing a pressure in the throat. Try to eat soft food for several days and avoid spicy or hot food during this period. I think that this is nothing too be worried about. I hope this helped a bit.

Good luck,

Karel

13 year old

Same, mines on the left below my cheekbone. Nothing really seems to help, but if I don't eat for a while it seems to go away. I just saw the doctor yesterday and everything was fine. Maybe some food scratched my throat and anxiety about it makes me feel it more? No problems breathing. This is really wierd.

i have the same problem ...for the last 4 weeks ...what the hell....i do get terrible indigestion but feels like a small pill or something is lodged there ...it will go away and then comes back at least once a day ...

hi
im 13 too and have the same problem
i tried everything but nothing seems to work
ill just wait till tommorow and see if its still there
it is really weird!

hi
i have the exact same problem ,though it started this morning.if you have a remedy plz post it
im really thankfull

i have the same thing a feeling of something in my throat and no pain and can stiill swallow food just fine, i went to the doctors yesterday and now im getting four tubes of blood taken and a cat scan of my throat next week. yay for me, haha

I have the same thing going on. Feeling like I need to constantly clear my throat and unable to get rid of the feeling that something is in there. Drink water doesn't seem to help. My doctor did say my Thyroid med's are a little too much. Could this be a Thyroid problem??

did you ever figure out the cause of this? im having this exact issue as it appears many others are as well.

The same problem for me too. I have a feeling of a hair or a piece of peel stuck just in the back of my throat. I also have no trouble swallowing or drinking and there is no pain. Just a sensation of something there that shouldn't be there. I don't have a cough either.

do you drink on a regular basis and if so do you go long periods of time without eating food.

Im 13 and i just got over a 102 fever and a week after i have the same problem but with a dry cough i received this just now and its killing me

Did you figure this out its annoyin the hell out of me

You might have tonsillitis known as tonsil stones . Tonsil stones are created in the back of the throught under the cheek bone. Tonsil stones are created by a combination of food, bacteria , and siliva. It build up in time which creates a brown tonsil stone. Pretty gross but very common. Great thing is it's self treatable. Just look up and you'll see what I'm talking about . Hope this helps!

hi,i am going through the exact same problem.i am a little worried.does anybody know how to cure them?p.s. sorry for my english.