Hello. I'm 46 year old female and I have some very important questions to discuss with people who know more about this particular problem. You see, in a last couple of months I have developed several problems such as headaches and migraines, dry skin and hair, irritability, anxiety and panic attacks, weight gain and low motivation.
I was sure that this was probably because I'm entering my premenopause or something but I have also developed some other problems that made me doubt in this. I started to suffer from skin acne and unhealthy, brittle nails. Could this from something else- let’s say from some thyroid problem?

Well, I believe you were right in both cases. All you have mentioned could be from premenopause and symptoms that are going with it but your nails and skin acne really point on some thyroid problem.
I started to think about this also when you’ve mentioned your weight loss. This is typical sign of hypothyroidism and lack of thyroid’s metabolic hormones.
The best possible option for you is to contact you general practitioner immediately because the longer you leave it untreated, the harder it is to respond to the treatment when you do get it. In most cases, this is cured with thyroid hormones supplements.