I have problems with digestion for quite some time now. I would like to know more about my condition. I know that I need to go to the doctor, but can someone tell me more info about it?

Yes, you said it right. You need to go to your doctor. It is believed that major diseases start in the colon which is not surprising when you consider that foods are laced with preservatives, artificial ingredients, hormones, and other chemical additives. Processed, animal fats, a lack of exercise and an increasing level of stress all contribute to gastrointestinal health crisis. Many digestive complaints and symptoms appear even in apparently healthy people and they frequently go undiagnosed because these complaints are not serious enough. Symptoms like gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, belching, flatulence, food sensitivities, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome are so common that they are considered as normal. You need to your doctor because that is the only way you will know what is causing your digestion problems.