I just started within the last 3 weeks having sharp gassy tight bubbles in my stomach which causes me to throw up, I cooked neckbones and patatoes and about 3 to 6 hours later, I got this gassy air feeling in my stomach which cause me real sharp pains, that hurted BADLY, then I threw up. I always eat them, but just this time I threw up, and I have been throwing up constantly when I eat sometimes. I fried chicken and I thought it was the MSG so I didn't put none on my chicken when I fried it, but I DID put cayennne pepper and my stomach started feeling gassy only a little thats cause I only ate like three wings, and I was going to take the rest to work but I was scared to eat it, but I ended up not throwing up thank god. I can eat hot chips, and fruit, and cabbage etc and I don't throw up, but last night I ate some fried chicken from KFC and it was so good, but oboy after 8 hours later I got the worse gassy air tightest feeling that I ever had in my stomach and I was in a lot of pain it was almost like gassy cramps, I threw up 3 times. Do you know how aspirin taste when you just taste it by mistake of just putting it on your tongue while getting ready to swallow it with a glass of water and how poison nasty taste that it has that is what the end of my throw tasted like just only last night, and I have not taken medicine period in about three weeks, but the last of my throw up was foamy and it had like a nasty harsh aspirin taste that came out last that I keep gagin up and it was foam, and TASTED HORRIBLE, but I feel better I am never dizzy, I always have a appetite, I don't never throw up blood, and I dont have diarrhea or have blood in my stool, or headaches, and when I throw up I even be more hungry afterward like I forget that I even threw up, I just still be wanting to eat even after I throw up. Can you tell me what do you think those gassy cramps feelings that I have after when I eat certain foods. Thanks

MsEscalada519, I am having the same thing! I will eat and anywhere from a half an hour to three hours after eating I get a gas bubble which causes my upper abdomen to cramp and hurt which causes me to throw up. The pain is horrible and I'm so tired of throwing up. Did you ever find out what was wrong?

It is your gallbladder.. I had to have mine removed.

sounds to me like acid reflux or an ulcer. You need to go to your doctor. Do me a favor. When your feeling like this take either Alka Seltzer or Maalox. Alka Seltzer cures my gas every time.

Did u ever find out what the problem is? I have it. Plz help!
Thanx. Nikki