I know that the messages that i have been reading are kind of old but if anyone could respond to this and send me what they think at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
that would be amaising! :) But what I have read so far about the bulge/ large pulse about and inch or two above and to the left of my belly button is that it mostly involves females reproductive organs and such. But I am an 18 year old male and I have no idea what that means.... kinda scared actually and none of my friends have the pulse as prominent if at all like mine. If you could respond that would be soooo great thank you!

Did you ever mention this problem to your doctor?If the bulge has been there for a long time, its kind of strange if your doctor hasn't noticed it before, but it might be that you have some sort of hernia, most likely umbilical hernia. That means that abdominal muscles around this area have weakened for some reason and that allowed for some part of your intestines to fill that space and form the bulge. This is not uncommon condition and its easily treatable, but you really need to see a doctor to confirm if that really is a hernia.