Hello, folks. I have noticed something strange. When I cough, I have a bulge that become more prominent. It is painless and the skin does not look inflamed. I would like to know what this is. I would appreciate if anyone could know to answer me this. Thanks for everything. Bye!

Hello to you too. Reading about your sign, I would say you have inguinal hernia. Hernia appears when the contents from a body cavity leave that area. These are usually intestines. It is usually made through certain weak points on abdominal wall. This can get serious, since the intestines can get incarcerated. In that way ileus can appear. It is a complete blockage in intestines. You should report to the surgeon. Nowadays, these operations are routine. You spend your time minimally in the hospital and you recover very quickly. I hope I’ve helped.