Transition of genital warts cannot be stop with a condom; even without symptoms they can be transmitted. Research shows that warts can be cause of cancer for woman and man.
I didn’t read any cure for it as of yet. I wouldn’t want to give to someone else.
So , my question : Is my sex life over?
Give me feed back please.

If you are having an outbreak it's best to avoid sexual activity until you know for sure your bumps are gone. It's possible to be transmitted when you are having no symptoms only because you are having an outbreak and you do not notice symptoms. If you have unprotected sex when there are no symptoms it's possible to still transfer it, but not likely. The problem with that is you do not know when your outbreaks are coming. It's safer to just use a condom at all times.

If my partner got the HPV vaccine, is she then immune?
Could I get the vaccine as well and be done with it?

She will only be protected against certain strains of HPV, so if you have a strain that she is not protected from she will still get it. The HPV vaccine does not protect you from every strain of HPV. If you already have the strain of HPV that the vaccine works against then the vaccine will not work for you.

I have meet a girl, she is so beautiful. I have seen her a couple times already. It was love at first sight, I never though this could happend to me. I have to tell her before this go any further. Basically I could give her warts and cancer. If she doesnt respond to it well who would?
I feel that my life is over...
Thank you very much for your feed back.

If you have your warts treated and when they are gone you decide to have protected sex, the chances of her becoming infected are very low. Also, over time your body will kill the virus by itself. Millions of people are affected by genital warts, so try not to feel so bad. It can be a hard thing to accept but you still can live a normal life and you can also have sex. Your Welcome, and Goodluck with everything.

If a person has warts and you have unpretected sex with them, are you definitely going to catch them?

will condoms stop these infectious diseases?

ULYS, I am trying to figure that one out myself, I mean, am I going to need to wrap my whole body or only half it in celophane to have sex. seriously, I may be old but not dead. This is killing me. I was raped, didn't know I had warts until first time I was with my partner and now he tells me he thinks he has a wart, and I gave oral sex. Seriously, I am still freaking out over this and I am a nurse. I tried to get into a doc, but can't get in until after first of August. It wasn't through my carelessness that I contracted the disease, but my boyfriend chose to go without a condom, and now thinks he has a wart. It is breaking my heart that I could have gotten them, and even more so that it could have been passed on to him. I feel such shame over the whole thing. My man is a good person, a sweetheart, and an educated professional. I mean it is the first sex either of us had in months and this happens. We have started planning a future together, and he travels to find a new job for our future, and now this. He said he wants me to move with him. If it costs me this relationship, I will die!

Eanlq8988, There are only few STDs that condoms will stop. They will reduce the risk for HPV, but it can be transmitted outside the area the condom covers. HIV can only be passed through body fluids, so I don't think the fluids can pass through unless there is a leak, or if you waited too late to put the condom on. Preseminal fluid can contain the virus.

All I can do as an old lady health care veteran is encourage you to read read read. It is like when you do research for papers. Only believe information that you read from medical journals, health department, or government health sites. Anyone selling any miracle is going to slant the information to their advantage. If you have the disease, be treated by a physician.

Good luck!

I have resonantly found out i have HPV. Its been about 5 months now and i have found someone that i might want to have oral sex with. im worried about going down on him and vise versa. can i give him warts giving him a bj with out a condom? and can he get it in his mouth from going down on me>?  please any ifo will help and im only 22 and am sad to think that im better off never having sex again for fear of giving them to someone who doesnt deserve it. 

That is not accurate. The body cannot kill the herpes virus. That is the point of concern. The virus lies dormant at the base of the spine. HPV can cure itself but this is HSV-2.

The best thing to do if by now you haven't done is go to the doctor. People are confusing HPV with HSV. HSV is Herpes. If you have HPV the best thing to do is not give unprotected oral and always use a condom. Also go to your doctor for more info. Wouldn't you rather trust an expert than some anonymous people on the internet?

Hpv does not cure it self there is no cure for the virus it goes dormeant but never goes away hpv is foe life like hiv .