I had sex with my boyfriend who didn’t tell me that he has genital warts and I am infected too. Now I have two problems. I know he cheated me!!! Plus we had oral sex, so my genital warts are in throat!!! I haven’t seen doctor yet, but I am sure that I am right. Anyway I just wanted to check with someone about this.

Low-risk types of HPV can cause genital warts; warts can grow inside and around the outside of the vagina, on the vulva and cervix, groin and in or around the anus. Very rare, genital warts can grow in the mouth or throat of a person who has had oral sex with an infected person. How can you tell that they are genital warts in your throat? The size and shapes of genital warts varies and they often occur in clusters or groups. They may cause itching, burning, and discomfort, but it’s also possible that warts may never appear. You have to see a doctor. It is possible that you are wrong.

Yes you can get genital warts in your mouth!

This site has pictures of it and it looks awful.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed