Hi all. I have noticed this cluster of blistery sores on the vagina… This really freaked me out… I know this should not be an STD because I haven’t been sexually active for a long time. Does anybody know what this might be??? Also, they itch a bit, but not too much.

If you rule out STD than I think that the only cause left is genital herps. I mean, you’ve just described the most common symptom for it. I would recommend you see your gyno just to bee sure. Here are some more symptoms for genital herpes – if you find out to have some of them, the greater the chance that you indeed have it. So, symptoms are (apart the one you’ve mentioned): blisters, open sores, pain in the infected area, itching, burning feelings if urine flows over sores, swollen, tender lymph glands in the groin, chills, headache. Hope this helps.

I NEEEEDDD HELP OR ADVISE.... i went to see my gyno and found out i had genital warts. anyways i got some medications, a cram to rub on the warts every other night. right after the first night my period came and now hinder me from putting on the cream, would it be detrimental to me if i waited till my period finish.,... i really want to get these warts off me cuz its really embarassing or shud i use contraceptive pills to stop my period so i can treat the warts...