I'm kinda imbarressed but i recently noticed small bumps on my cliterous hood and a few on one side of the opening of my vagina they're painless and u cant really see them coz there skill coloured but u can feel them i'm worriedi've caught something!

hey! I'm not a doctor but I went to my gyno a few weeks ago for the same thing! I'm really paranoid about contracting STD's and I honestly thought it was herpes.
it's a bunch of tiny bumps - almost in a pattern - like they are on both sides and mirror images of eachother (basically) and sometimes they seem to get bigger and you can feel them..
well she basically laughed at me.
all they are are some type of glands. Everyone has them and in some people they are more noticable. Particularly if you have sensitive skin. (I get razor burn very easily).
yeah but don't worry about them (if they are what I have!!!!!!)
also, you can irritate them if you mess with them which makes them get bigger too.
go to the doctor to be certain, but it sounds like what I had!!

I wouldn’t want to diagnose anything but I know that genital warts look like flesh-colored bumps that usually show up in clusters and may appear in side vagina or on the vulva.

If you had unprotected sex, you are likely to have contracted these because a guy doesn’t have to have an outbreak to spread the HPV virus. They appear 1 month to 1 year after having sex with an infected person.

Are you sure that these are not just normal anatomical lumps?

Genitals warts are usually removed by a laser or another treatment but they often reoccur. I actually think they are spread by skin contact and that a condom is not much of a protection. The only way to know what you have is to visit a doctor.

Here are some statistics about HPV:

1. HPV infects 75% of sexually active men and women in their lifetimes

2. There are around 20 million people in the US who have HPV and 5.5 million more get it every year.

3. HPV infects more people every year than any other STD

OMG! That's what I have too... what a nightmare I've had... I'm still afraid to get close to someone simply because no one can give me a definite explanation about what's on me... a doctor noticed bumps on me during a pap about 7 yrs ago; she told me that I looked like I had small warts... I freaked! I went to the STD clinic where they said I was fine... a few yrs later, same thing... off I went again to the STD Clinic, where they told me again I was fine... finally, after a 3rd doctor saying it, I got a biopsy! It came back inconclusive! I got TCA treatment for the hell of it... I was tired of being told this! Still... the bumps remain - they are a mystery. However, the STD clinic told me that they were papules - men have them too... and mine are two parallel rows on each side of my inner labia... one side isn't as symetrical though... I've also had 2 colposcopies in the past where no one seemed to notice them - it all seems to depend on who's looking! I've been checking myself weekly for over a year since my biopsy and everything looks the same... no changes. This sound like you?

Hey,
Today a noticed some bumps around my vaginal area! I looked it up and Genital Herpes came up! But im not sure what it is! Ive never seen it before. Doesnt hurt or anything, and you can hardly see them but i know they are there! On both sides ! Any ideas what it can be?!?!?!

they could be vaginal warts

I have the same thing. I've been checked for herpes, do not have that. checked for HPV, neg on that. I was told these bumps are just normal glands and that as you get older your skin can change. It sort of reminds me of the skin on a chicken and some are slightly raised. I notice them mostly when I am washing myself. I have them on the upper area above the hood and they go down the sides in the crease. I've gone to 3 doctors and they all told me it was glands.

Hey! I have almost the same as what the first girl wrote, only those little bumps only appear when i have my period. They dont hurt and dont itch, but i notice them. After my period they go away. Sometimes they seem bigger that usual, but they are always in the exact same spot. Sometimes if i swich brands of tampons I dont get them.

okie i had the same thing on one side about 4 tiny bumps symmetrical..one doctor told me it lookd like genital warts (but i looked it up and it looks nothing like it..and im not sexually active and tested neg for hpv) so i was like um ok im def getn a second opinion..and i went to an actual gyn/doctor rather then big clinic and she said absolutely not, that it was normal..some people just get them its more cosmetic then anything else so i guess it has to do with your glands..they showed up after using tampons actually..maybe the friction irritated it..no idea..i jus hope it goes away

my girlfriend has bumps in her you no what. and i am very worryed she might be hiding somthing from me. i really hope not but i dont want to ask her what they are. what to do???

i have the exact same thing! a couple of bumps down by the vaginal opening. i am so scared it is an std but it looks nothing like herpes and i do not have hpv. they started out smaller but they are slowly getting bigger. should i see a doctor about it i am become more nervous as time goes on and they are not going away.

they might just be oil glands everyone has.... thats nothing to worry about.... i was worried but ive been to a gyno and im not sexually active and sometimes oil glands appear as like little white bumps and there nothing to worry about ..... hope thats it for u

i have these little bumps too, same colour as reest, maybe look abit paler sometimes, some are like tiny skin tags, painless, bit some on the hood of clit too, abit worried but if ever had unprotected sex or condom splits have always been checked at clinic, every test clean! although u know ur clean, the fact they r there and they havent always been is a worry, but all these stories r the same, small skin colourd bumps on inner vaginal area, painless, been checked and STD free.

sebaceous cysts.

Look them up- it might be those too, and not warts. But either way, you should see a doc when something abnormal shows up.

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/dermatology/a/sebaceouscyst.htm

I have liek.. the exact same thing on mine o___o;;
I'm really scared STDs? Herpes?
I'm absolutely TERRIFIED T_T
I started my period during this Summer, and I'm not so used to it.
I'm pretty shure that they weren't there before and I'm starting my period, so maybe it could be a gland or whatever and only comes near my periods >.>
But I honestly don't know
My parents are divorced, I live with my dad and my sister and I don't have the greatest relationship anymore, So I'm not shure who to talk to this about.
It's awkward with my friends, I just moved somewhere new, and my cousin's not shure either.
They're small tiny white dots and seem to bulge up a eensy bit
they're barely noticeable but they're like all in a group making a huge cluster so I saw it
and it's on both sides, I read some posts from other people, and I checked and they look pretty symmetrical.
What do I do??? I'm really scared, I hope I don't have any STDs ):
Please help )':