I noticed on my bf not long ago, at the base of his penis and the very bottom of it too, there are like... little bumps that are skin colored..not like razor bumps but almost look blistery, they are single not all clustered together ..but not like genital warts or herpes. It doesnt cause itching or pain and it hasnt spread either. But I noticed I had the same thing when i was pregnant it was kinda wierd it was sorta on my butt i had a couple of the same bumps only a little bigger, it is like..an extra flap of skin idk wierd. but im desperate to kno what it is! help?

If he had it and then you ended up with it, chances are it is not normal, but an std. Genital warts do not all look the same and to me it sounds like that's what you have. You really need to go to the doctor to get the correct diagnosis so that this can be treated properly. :-(

It's firdyce spots men get it