I was with my new bf two days ago and was just messing around, dry humping with our clothes on. i realized the next day my vagina was super itchy and tingly. The next night my bf and i had sex and i woke up to find my right labia swollen, a raw clitoris, and sores on the creases of my labias. i looked up the symptoms online and found that the best thing to fit my symptoms is genital herpes. but i have not had anyyy pimples or red bumps in cluster! the information on the sites says that it starts with a pimple looking bump, then will burst and pus will come out, and then the sores come. but i have not had any bumps! especially not bumps with pus on tip. could this be caused from my area rubbing on my and his clothes?! help!

I too have been diagnosed with genital herpes and the symptoms online are seemingly a guide to what to expect. I didn't have the pusing and nothing terrible but one day I was itching terribly in bed at night and noticed the itchy spot had raised up. I took a mirror to it after turning on the light and feeling the horror and it was a cluster of bumps. Immediately going to the clinic they took a swab and confirmed it is HSV-2.

It was devastating at first but 80 to 85 percent of the population has this sneaky and silent virus. I would highly recommend you go to the local clinic. Dry humping never causes skin abnormalities like that. He should be checked as well, especially if you all did oral, it can be transmitted to HSV-1 (or lightly put, cold sores).

Itching and tingly sensations are key attributes of herpes because that means the virus is active and contagious.

Hope this helps, and I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

what did your bumps look like?

like a cyst-like cluster of small bumps. pink or "raw" skin color. they didn't sting or tingle they just itched so bad..walking, sitting...esp going to sleep. but they looked like a cyst-like cluster of small bumps (no puss or nothing). i tried to convince myself it may have been follicular problems. Have you visited the clinic yet? you should do it asap, though...it'll be an excruciating 2 week or 1 week wait but you should go just to be sure. and request syphillis, hiv, and warts testing while youre there just to be safe.

Herpes outbreaks can be different every time. I have had some with the white "pimple heads" and some without. It usually itches a lot before an outbreak and then will turn into a kind of raw soar that is very sensitive. I have never experienced the swollen labia or raw clitoris though

Where is your outbreak located?