Hi my name is Brittany and back in July I had got the depo shot and I never went back for the 2nd one and then in September my stomach was hurting really bad I mean bad and then oneday when I am at work I got the bathroom cause my stomach was hurting and I am sittin. There next u know I feel something just came out of me so I showed my friend at work.and she told me I just had a miscarriage. So I was still bleeding me and my bf still had sex and now I havent had a period in 2 months and my other friend told me that has happen to her that she took 2 test that came back saying she wasn't pregnant and she gos to the hospital and they told her she was 4 week and she had a miscarriage 3.weeks after so could I be pregnant. I took 3 test and they all.said no someone help I do have pain

Hi brittany,

What did it look like? If you was pregnant how far along could you have been? Having a miscarriage can mess your body up and take a bit of time to recover from it. Just give it time and it will sort its self out.

I don't remember what it looked like I just know I was bleeding thinking I was on my period and then.I started cramping really really bad and went to the bath room it had to happen around august I think cause I had it in Sep. And now my boobs hurt and my stomach hurts to