I am a married woman. I still can't believe it. It has happen so fast. I am 22 years old. I would like so much to have a baby. I like kids so it is my biggest goal in life. So, according to that I want to be prepared for pregnancy. Can you advice me how to do that?

Start takening Prenatal Vitamins and start eating heathy food like fruit and vegatables. And when you have sex with your husband make sure after having sex dont go to the bathroom go to sleep dont use the bathroom until the nexted morning. Iam 7 weeks pregnant If you need anything else just let me now

Oh my dear you are so sweat. You remind me on my daughter. First you should avoid some bad habits like smoking, drinking alcohol or too much coffee. You should stop with these before you get pregnant because the baby is very sensitive in the first few weeks because her most important organs are forming like heart, kidneys, lungs etc. Also you have to go to doctor to get an advice about the nutrition.