im almost 13 and think im pregnant,i had sex with my 14 year old bf a couple months ago and he said he wanted to stay around and i love him but my parents dont and my stepdad is the pastor so i dont want to mess his job up i dont know what to do

Hi guest,

Why do you think you're pregnant?

Are you having your period?

Can you take a home pregnancy test?

yeah I took 3 and they all cam back positive

It is very likely you are pregnant. False positive results are very rare.

You're going to need to talk to your parents. You will need prenatal (while the baby is developing) care.

I know it will be difficult for you to tell them. But, you will start to show soon and eventually deliver a baby. They'll find out soon enough. Your dad, as a pastor, has likely dealt with similar situations in the past. They won't stop loving you, no parent ever stops loving their child, but they may be disappointed. Still, once they see a happy baby things may change.

Talk to them, with your boyfriend if he is "man enough" to show up.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

well we talked to them and they kicked me out cause they don't want to ruin their reputation by having a little s*** in their house so iam living at my boyfriends right now

Sorry to hear that guest.

Now, go to the police and tell them your parents kicked them out. Their problems are just starting. The department of Children and Families, or the equivalent, will be knocking at their door. They'll likely both find themselves in court. They CAN NOT abandon a 12 year old child - EVER. Pastor or not, your father is no Christian.

Seriously, do this. Stand up for yourself.

It is nice of your boyfriends parents to take you in but DCF will help them with any costs to house you as well.