So apparently im 4th months pregnant. But I do have a few questions...

1. If you take 3 pregnancy tests 2 months after your last period and all 3 tests are positive could you still not be pregnant?
2. What does it feel like when the baby is moving?
3. What would happen if you still havent gone to the doctor?
4. Got any advice?

It's my first pregnancy so advice would be awesome!

Btw, I'm 19 years old! :-)

LadyBug:

1. If you have that many positive tests, than you are pregnant.
2. It feels different to every person, but you will know when you feel it!
3. If you haven't gone to the doctor, your baby may suffer. You need to have regular check-ups to make sure the baby is developing normally, and to get prenatal vitamins, etc. It is very important to see a doctor to make sure everything is ok for you and the baby!
4. My advice---go see a doctor! Have an ultrasound, get the proper prenatal care! You are bringing a new life into this world, give it the best chance at a good life! Don't be scared to go, you are a mom now, your baby needs you!!

When I was about 21, I took 4 at home pregnancy test and they all came back positvie, so I went to the doctor and he took a pee test and it came back positive, so he did blood work and when the blood work came back it was a negative. I was not pregnant my hormones where so messed up and out place that body kinda thought I was pregnant..

Well Im goin to the doctor 2mrrw..&& i feel something moving..It feels like its poking me