I had to seek for some advice. Last few years I have troubles with jaundice and morning sickness like I am a pregnant woman. I have visited three doctors. All of them have the same conclusion. They say that I have Gilbert's syndrome. Also they say that it is not serious condition and the treatment is not necessary. They say "you can live with that". But how can I explain to my boss why I am vomiting every other morning. I will be sacked. I would like to know is there anyone with similar symptoms?

Gilbert's syndrome itself really is not so serious condition. In normal state it cause only jaundice and nausea and vomiting in rare cases like when the person is under stress, too tired or have an infection. But you have some more serious condition. My brother had the exact same problem. But it was due to some mental problems in childhood. Maybe your problem is also more linked to psychiatry then you can assume.