i am a 19 year old female and iv only had on boyfriend. He fingerd me once and it was only for like a minute. i have never masterbated befor also. the past week i have been really turned on so i have tryed for the frist time but it hurts when i try to finger myself. i cant tell.

What do u mean bye your cherry do u mean virginity?

my hymen. i know i still have my v-card.

You are still a virgin! My first sex was with a virgin. It was a lot better the second time.........after Cherry popped.

Is your boyfriend a virgin too? Try to show him how to gently rub your clit to make you cum.....or teach him how to use his tongue to give you oral. Get yourself really turned on and wet with foreplay.......and talk to each other.

When you get turned on, and he is not there, try to get him on the phone and stimulate you while you masterbate. If you'd like to practice with me or need more information. let me know!

I've had a great deal of sexual experience....love to talk about and always wanted to be a sex counselor

dont have a boyfriend anymore. i broke up with him

OK, well sorry it didn't work out with your boy friend......doesn't sound like he was satisfying you sexually.