So I've been dating this boy for a while and I wanna have sex, but I'm a virgin and my "cherry" hasn't been popped. It would be so embarrassing bleeding all over my man, so I was wondering if I can "pop my cherry" without having sex? Is it possible? Please help me!

Health Guru
You can break it yourself with 1 or 2 fingers but most guys love the thought of taking your virginity.
The guy you like is he a virgin to and is he special to you?
Can i ask how old you are to?

My advice would be to stop and think about it first . 1) How old are you ? 2) Are you absolutely positive you want to lose your virginity ? Because if the guy doesn't mean that much to you to the point where you can get married to him &&start your own family , I would highly suggest to not do it . I lost my virginity when I was 14 , just a couple of weeks away from my 15th birthday . To this day , I regret it . So I'm serious when I say think about it , especially if you're a teen .

But , I can tell you this , although it may be embarrassing to bleed all over the guy , you really won't notice it . You're going to be too busy feeling good to notice . It's the bleeding afterwards that should really concern you . I'm not trying to scare you from ever having sex . I'm just saying that bleeding while losing your virginity is the least of your problems . Enjoy yourself . Seriously . If it's a must , masturbate &&pop it yourself by using your fingers .