i am freaked out right now. i dont think my boyfriend and i had sex because all we did was got each other turned on by laying on top of each other and kiss. we had clothes on. he had his boxer and shirt and i had my panties and shirt on. his penis did hit against where my virgina is located at but he still have his boxer on and i have my panties. i moved him alway but later on i went to the bathroom and found a light blood when i wipe myself and he told me he was wet Did his sperm come out? Is it possible he got me pregnant even though we didn't intercourse? my stomache feels a bit strange? does that mean i'm not a virgin anymore and can i be preganant? his pivate did not went in my virgina it touch outside my panties. am i still a virgin? If you pop your cherry how long does it last because i don't even know if i'm bleeding because of this or is it time for me to get my period. Usually i get my period around this time so I'm not sure and feel very uncomfortable about this. Sorry I ask so much question i'm just worried right now. Thanks

Each person has a diffrent idea of what loosing your virginity is but your still a virgin. Unless his penis penetrated your vagina you are still a virgin.

look on the bright side, if ur pregnant, u wuld be a virgin mother and give birth to our savior :D

IN all seriousness, since she is asking an honest question and is worried.....

You are still a Virgin. To lose virginity, the penis MUST penetrate the vagina. If your hymen were to get torn (your cherry popped) he would have to fully penetrate you and break the hymen or thin skin like membrane near the opening of your vagina. The bleeding and pain times can vary from girl to girl.

Chanses are you are begining your period.

FOR the future, do not let a guy ejaculate or cum anywhere near your vagina. Even though you both had clothes on, it is still not worth getting pregnant or a disease from that. Body fluids carry many bacterias, illness and possibly diseases. Kissing and dry humping is fine, but do not let him ejaculate on or near your vagina, it is dangerous.

If you choose to mess around like that, have him wear a condom.

i have a question for people... when you get your cherry popped does blood get on the guy? and can your doctor tell if you got your cherry popped? what about your mother?

i didn't bleed when i lost my virginity but my friend did, and she said that blood even got on her bed. also, yes a gynocologist will know if you are not a virgin anymore. your mother probley won't. unless she's a gynocologist.

cheern 2liv3xoxo are you sure 100%