when i was 5 yrs old, i was raped by my my my............my brothers grandfather. (i disowned him) and that went on till i was 12 yrs old. i am now 13, and im wat some ppl call 'fast'. i was wondering if maybe its cause of the rape. since that started ive bin bisexual,turned on ALL the time,suicidal,and bin watchin porn 4 the last 2 weeks EVERY night. am i normal 4 this?

No, alot of young females that have been raped dont like guys and wouldnt want to be around them u Just turned on but make sure u having safe sex a

u see thats the thing, i NEVER had sex be4. im still a virgin,but every day i sit here masterbating for hours a day. rlly ive been watching girl on girl porn and masterbate EVERYDAY!im scared 2 havesex, but thereis a boy i luv, but theres also a girl i luv. im so fuccked up in the head now its not even funny!!!!!!

There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, however even watching porn non-stop is a form on an addiction. I am terribly sorry that you were raped, however, you should get help if you can. Talk to a counselor, a therapist if possible. You're young, and bright. You have your whole life ahead of you. Sex is pleasurable and it's important, but the world doesn't start or end at sex. There are other things, probably more important. Try to get your life back on track. Suicide or porn are not the solution my love.

im really sorry u were raped. i was too but not by any1 i knew well. No it's not okay to have SEX at 13 yrs old. idk who in their right mind would say it is. ull wind up pregnant teen im sure, no job etc. get on bc and wait til u are older

Every survivor reacts to rape in their own personal way. Any and all reactions you have are normal for you, these reactions & feelings can change with time & the right support. 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use