I would like to hear how is gonorrhea spread? Can someone get gonorrhea trough the mouth? I meant through oral sex? If that is a case what is a treatment? I am worried that I might be having gonorrhea? Can I take antibiotics by my self or I need prescriptions for them? I am too embarrassed to go and see a doctor.

Gonorrhea is spread through sexual contact, from mouth- to-genitals and genitals-to-anus. It can only be transmitted from an infected person to another person directly and it can infect the genital area, the penis, the vagina and the cervix, the throat, and rectum.
Oh, but you have to see a doctor about it. You can be sure that you have, you need to be laboratory tested. Sometimes there are more then one test needed to make accurate diagnose. Try not to have sexual contact for a while, at least until you are sure what is wrong with you.