I drink only bottled water. I don’t understand people how don’t drink bottled water. What you drink? Am I right? There is nothing better than good bottled water.

Hi! I must agree whit you. Drinking-water may be contaminated by a range of chemical, microbial and physical hazards that could pose risks to health if they are present at high levels. In applying the WHO Guidelines to bottled waters, certain factors may be more readily controlled than in piped distribution systems and stricter standards may, therefore, be preferred in order to reduce overall population exposure. This has, for example, been argued for the case of lead. When flexibility exists regarding the source of the water, stricter standards for certain naturally-occurring substances of health concern, such as arsenic and fluoride, may be more readily achieved than in piped distribution systems. So I think that bottled water is safer than water from piped distribution systems. I drink same as you only bottled water.