Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi all,
I am not realizing that tap water is safe to drink. There are large amount of consumers of bottled water in the country. I know that the water is not "safe," but I don't know exactly what toxins are in it, or where they come from. Does anyone know about this problem?
Thanks!

Loading...

Hi, Water is necessary for life, so it's a wonder that it's treated with such disregard. What flows from the tap at home is often polluted with some form of pesticide, industrial chemical, pharmaceutical drug, or other toxin - even after it's passed through a treatment facility. The ability of water treatment facilities to remove toxic chemicals such as lead, mercury, arsenic and other toxins is minimal, and in some geographical areas, non-existent. Even the pipes through which clean water must travel may itself be the source of toxins. to read more information, visit organicauthority.com/health/health/toxins-in-bottled-water.html
Reply

Loading...