I was just hospitalized for feeling nauseated and loss of appetite, it was so bad I felt disoriented and like I was going to throw up and pass out. I been suffering with poison ivy and been taking alot of benadryl, but stopped taking it after about a week since it didnt seem to work. But I was in the hospital and the doctor accused me of being on drugs or being anorexic and wanting attention. I'm pissed off because I feel this is too serious to talk foolishly about my problems. I am back from the hospital and all I got was zantac and cream for the poison ivy. I am still experiencing alot of nausea especially when I lay down and I still have no appetite yet I am making myself eat as much as I can handle, which is a few bites of food. But the nausea and fatigue kicked in. My husband and I are worried I could be pregnant and the doctor didnt even bother to take it from the urine sample I gave him. And my urine is a dark orange with floaty thingies in it. I wonder if I was dehyrdated? But my blood pressure is very low and they said it was normal for a very skinny girl like me. I am 5 feet 7 inches and I weight 119 pounds. I do not starve myself, I eat very good! And I certainly don't do drugs. So I guess their assumptions were actually an unknown diagnosis. But does anyone know what is wrong or can relate to me??

My e-mail is **edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **. Feel free to help me out.

Thank you!,
Arielle

Those are definitely symptoms of pregnancy. Many people get the "morning sickness" while others just feel like it all day. Do you feel "full"? Or just no appetite? I know my mom lost her appetite instead of being sick when she was first pregnant. The white floaties in the urine would be discharge, which usually increases when you are pregnant. Fatigue is definitely something that would support my idea as well. Do you get a full nights rest? My mother with her last pregnancy slept for 12/14 hours a night and still took naps during the day. Just monitor your symptoms and do some research on it.

I would also reccomend seeing a doctor who will take you seriously, no matter what is going on with you. You need someone you can tell your concerns to and they will look into EVERYTHING not just what they think it is, but also what you think it may be. Doctor's are expensive for us just seeing them for 30 minutes, make sure you're getting your moneys worth!

Let me know if you have found anything out or are still having these issues. Best of luck!

Rachel

You may have HUS (Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome)
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome is one of the most commom cause of sudden, short-term kidney failure.
Most cause of HUS occure after infection of the digestive system by Escherihcia coli (E. coli) bacterium, which is found in foods like meat, dairy products, and juice when they are contaminated. Some people have contracted HUS after swimming in pools or lakes contaminated with feces. Washing and cooking foods adequately, avoiding undercooked meat.

Infection of the digestive tract is called gastroenteritis and may cause to vomit and have stomach cramps and bloody diarrhea.
HUS developes when the bacteria lodged in the digestive system make toxins that enter the bloodstream and start to destroy red blood cells.

Symptoms of HUS may become apparent until a week after the digestive problems. whit HUS you remain pale, tired, and irritable.
the urine output decreases, the urine may also appear orang or red color.

treatments,which consist of maintaining normal salt and water levels in the body, are aimed at easing the immediate symptoms and preventinf further problems.you need medical care and rest.

ANEMIA:
is a condition that develops when your blood lacks enough healthy red blood cells. These cells are the main transporters of oxygen to organs. If red blood cells are also deficient in hemoglobin, then your body isn't getting enough iron. Symptoms of anemia -- like fatigue -- occur because organs aren't getting enough oxygen.

Anemia is the most common blood condition in the U.S. It affects about 3.5 million Americans. Women and people with chronic diseases are at increased risk of anemia. Important factors to remember are:

Certain forms of anemia are hereditary and infants may be affected from the time of birth.
Women in the childbearing years are particularly susceptible to a form of anemia called iron-deficiency anemia because of the blood loss from menstruation and the increased blood supply demands during pregnancy.
Seniors also may have a greater risk of developing anemia because of poor diet and other medical conditions.
There are many types of anemia. All are very different in their causes and treatments. Iron-deficiency anemia, the most common type, is very treatable with diet changes and iron supplements. Some forms of anemia -- like the anemia that develops during pregnancy -- are even considered normal. However, some types of anemia may present lifelong health problems.

What Causes Anemia?
There are more than 400 types of anemia, which are divided into 3 groupings:

Anemia caused by blood loss
Anemia caused by decreased or faulty red blood cell production
Anemia caused by destruction of red blood cells

YOU NEED TO GO TO THE ER OR SEE A DOCTOR!!!!