what's the best in your opinion? or are they all the same??

i drank lots of Dasani this weekend. it gets a huge :thumbsup:

i really like Propel but waaaay too expensive. :thumbsdown:

whenever i find one i like, i get stuck on it and can't get enough. i am a Dasani guzzler at the moment.

Tap most of the time but we've got a water cooler at work that's a Culligan.

Dasani takes the cake in my opinion...Some waters taste too 'sandy' or 'grainish' too me...

'sandy' or 'grainish'
Huh? Its water people! NYC Tap or Poland Spring here at work.

I'm not too particular -- use fridge-filtered water at home. I used to not care at all, but bah to Poland Spring's water. I bought a pack of it once and it tasted like the bottle. When I do have to choose, it's usually Aquafina. Dasani's good, just hate giving money to Coke. Re: fridges...if one gets a chance, by all means buy one with the filtered water option. It's awesome.

Hey, stranger! Glad to see you around here again!
Yeah, we got a nrew fridge over the winter with the water in the door - filtered. It's great. And sure cuts costs!

Propel

poland spring when I buy it. I then refill it for about a week.
I have a whole house water filter at home. My water is very good.

I like the water from the spring at Castle in the Clouds in NH. but it's hard to find. There was a brewery that operated on top of the mountain using the water from the spring that fed the castle in the old days. They discovered people liked the spring water so much they started bottling it for sale and that became their main business. However the Castle property was sold and they shut down the bottled water business. For a while it was available as "Fall of Song" water through some of the local food chains but that dried up. A few years ago I found that Crystal Geyser by CG Roxane is selling it but not as a brand. They have the origin of the water on the bottle label and they show it comes from the Ossipee Mountains, Moultonborough spring source. The only packaging they have using that water is their 24 bottle pack which I can get at Market Basket.

Evian.
I didn't have a preference before I worked here, they all tasted the same, but we get cases of Evian for us to just take, so I drink that all day and now if I have another brand I can definitely taste it :umno:
Yet, I drink tap water at home and have no problems with that. :shrug:

I drink lots of plain ol' Sam's Choice "purified drinking water".

I also like Dasani a lot.

One of those 8O stories the local newspaper picked up yesterday....
Bottled water booming despite environmental concerns, price BY EMILY GERSEMA ASSOCIATED PRESS WASHINGTON - Walk through the beverage aisle of a grocery store and it is hard to miss the seemingly endless supply of bottled water on the shelves. Sparkling, fizzy, mineral, distilled, purified -- bottled water comes in many forms as well as flavors such as lemon, black cherry, raspberry, kiwi and strawberry. Manufacturers sold more than $7.7 billion worth of bottled water last year, an increase of 12.3 percent from 2001, according to the Beverage Marketing Corporation. Last year, the average consumer drank 21 gallons of bottled water, about 11 percent more than in 2001, the marketing group says. Some environmental groups and consumers are concerned both about bottled water's price and its effect on the world's water supply. The Natural Resources Defense Council estimates that bottled water is 240 times to 10,000 times more expensive than tap water. While consumers may pay a few dollars for every thousand gallons of tap water, they can pay almost $2 per gallon of some brands of bottled water. The organization also says the booming bottled water industry could be draining aquifers and other water resources, contributing to pollution and producing energy inefficiencies. There's "an immense waste of energy and plastic and resources if you consider the number of bottles that are made and transported and disposed of," says Erik Olson, a lawyer for the group. Researchers are warning that if water use continues to increase at the current rate, the world will be in very short supply in 22 years. J. Darius Bikoff, president and chief executive of Energy Brands Inc., says the water it markets is a tiny fraction of total water usage. The United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organization says a consumer typically drinks a little more than a gallon of water every day. But food companies and farms worldwide use up to 1,300 gallons every day to produce food. That means 70 percent of total water withdrawals are for producing food.
Ya think?!

I buy bottled because we don't have a cooler at work. I generally get Poland Spring sport bottle 24 oz when I can get it by the case at BJ's but will get others if it's not available. Only one that I didn't like was Nestle's, it had a weird taste and this was confirmed by others I work with as well.
I prefer the sports bottle cap and usually drink two at work and one at the gym per day. I find the pop up tap makes it easier to not spill and carry it around with me, I do tech support and spend a lot of time away from my desk.

At home I use Britta filter and Long Beach NY tap
Barb

I used to drink Aqua fina and refill the bottle with filtered water but it wasnt' the same. On the other hand I just couldn't image spending a ton of money on bottled water. Therefore I installed a 5 stage Reverse Osmosis system. Now I just fill up a couple of naglene bottles and I am good to go. by the end of the year I will have paid for the RO unit in savings from not having to buy other's water.

Propel or FruitH20