Hi, I heard different opinions on water. Some people think that it’s better to drink tap water, and the others think that bottled water is better. What do you think-bottled vs. tap?

Hi, I would always choose bottled water. Of course, it has to be approved by health centers, and to have all quality standards. If its not approved, it means that it probably contains bacteria. I believe that bottled water is healthier because of its perceived purity. It even taste different from tap water, you can feel that it came directly from a spring. We should drink more water than juices, especially the children, because it cleans our body from toxins. I drink 1.5 l of bottled water a day, and when I have aerobic, I even drink 3 l. But if someone does not like bottled water, it’s still better to drink tap water than juices with added color and sugar.