I have been advised by many to take honey and lemon juice with luke warm water if I want to loose weight fast. What more I saw this on a site **** as well.
I want to know does this realy help??? has anyone ever tried it??
waiting to hear from all soon. :(

**edited by moderator**

My mother has tried it and she says it doesn't make her loose weight. It does, however, help with cleansing the liver.

Sometimes the consumption of things that are high on the glycemic index, such as honey, can cause weight gain or weight plateau, for two reasons. One, it feeds Candida, a fungus that many people have in their small intestines that cause one to be overweight or obese, and two, it spikes your blood sugar which causes your metabolism to slow, increases insulin resistance, and can add toxicity to the fat cells. Honey will probably not add toxicity to the fat cells as long as its all-natural, especially raw and local. But it could do the other things.

Also, this is general. If it's worked for others, try it and see what it does for you.

Why this may be working is because it promotes the consumption of raw foods. Raw foods are very good for the body. They cleanse, change your body to an alkaline pH, and provide essential nutrients that cooking it would not provide. You can try that with this drink.

well, yes it is, indeed a gud remedy... but, u must consult your doctor before trying anything new... in my case, i didnt :$ but it worked for me... i lost 8kgs in some 5 months... i dont know this is slow or fast but means lot to me... actually i am suffering from thyroid wherein i gained 15-17 kgs in 6 months+ i am suffering with high bp which is a result of thyroid and family history...

anyhow, after empty stomach, i take my medicine....after that one hour brisk walk in the mornings and after that a glass of luke warm water with lemon and honey did the trick.. lifestyle and eating habbits were also reformed... all this information was just to keep you well informed in case u'll be searching for these answers anyway (like me)...

but consult your doctor... i didnt... took a chance instead!! ;-)

take care u'll be fine from :'( to :-D ;-) soon dear take care

love
sandy

Can I take my health drinks (Protein & Carbohydrate ) just after having Warm water, honey, and lemon.

I am doing workout every morning.

Waiting for reply

Thanks
Lax

i am taking lemon and honey t now for last one month and it has inceased my tummy like anything, that's why i am searching remides here.

hey! do keep in mind to take honey and lemon with lukewarm water else the results will be totally opposite...

all my best wishes! :-)

If you're drinking lemon water rich in potassium and Vitamin C with honey, it could detoxify the body and remove excess water from the body, specially help people with hypertension or water retention. Honey, in itself is also a diuretic. Honey, along with all the nutritional goodness also has abundant calories. If you are walking or working out regularly and are following an excellent and healthy diet, this would be a good supplementary source of Vitamins. Don't try this if you have low BP, high blood sugar, unhealthy eating habits or if you are not working out. You'll only pile on more calories.

honey contain calories, so it is a myth that lemon or honey is helping in weight reduction

Honey is sweets and more honey your drinking the more calories or still coming. But dont believe everything you hear today. But lemon juice does work cause my mom does that with water. Plus she lost alot of pounds. But remember what works for someone. Doesn't mean it's gonna work for you too. Also everyone body isn't the same. Dats why some of us gain weight faster and some of us also loose weight faster. Then others plus some of us can eat anything and not gain a pound....lol

it has to be RAW HONEY and this is also an anti bacterial and does not feed candida

Yes it does help but you need to take continuously. You don't notice the progress you made immediately. You ask your friend if they notice you losing weight.

Very sensible comment.

The word is lose not loose. Loose means not tight! You don't loose something you lose something.

Ray

Idk abt honey and lemon but from my experience anything taste sour can help you lost weight. I use to have crazy cravings for Pepsi Double Twist and this mango pickles. I eat the combo like everyday when I was 13 I think. This continue for few months until I stop because my dentist advise me to stop eat sour things because my teeth was badly affected by this.I go from 52kg to 39kg because of this and become underweight according to my BMI at that time. One of my friend when she was 19 also have similar experience with Eleiodoxa. It is veryy2 sour believe me. She was eating and crave for this fruit everyday for 3 months i think and she turn from this chubby girl to this skinny girl. The pic in her ID can be the pic of before and seeing her real life for after.

But now mostly I just cut my carbs, eat meat but not chicken cause chicken make me gain weight so fast. Eat veggie a lot.jog or maybe fasting once awhile. I also try that apple fasting once and initially want to do it for 3 days for detox purpose but only manage to do 1 and half day. I lost a Kg in one day tho. Detoxification is good to help your way into losing weight. GL!

waiting to hear from all soon. :(