Most people all over the world take water only from the tap. Many people, if you ask them, will say they buy bottled waters because it tastes better. However, I did not feel the difference. What is your opinion? Do you drink bottled or tap water? Tell us your reasons for your choice.

Hi, I am he one who drinks only tap water. Many studies had confirmed that bottled is not better than tap water, especially when we talk about taste. I red somewhere that bottled is not healthier than tap water and that composition of bottled is not really, what is says on label. So, think twice what you are paying.

in my opinion they both taste exactly the same (in most places where tap water is clean), buying bottled water just adds to the tonnes and tonnes of plastic we dump every year, so tap water is more environmentally friendly aswell (unless you recycle :-) )

I drink tap water. I prefer it when at home. But during tours or traveling I go in for bottled water just for health reason.

i drink tap water most of the time but do still buy bottled water when vacationing in some countries such as Greece as their water is not too great.
I also use a Britta water filter at home because our water in London does tend to have bits in it!
There have been too many scandals regarding botled water for me to think it is worth the money or the cost it makes to the environment.

I stick with filtered water, being sure it filters chlorine. Chlorine at your body temperature, turns to a form of chloraform (sp?), which is a known carcinogen (caner causing). When we eat out, we do ask for water, which we know is not filtered, many times, but I would think it's much better than soda. I have adopted a cleansing lifestyle as well, so I know my body is purging out the impurities, especially those I cannot avoid. I am looking at alkalizing water systems as well, that is ultimately what I would like to have. I could go on and on with what I have learned.

**edited by moderator**