Hi, I am 24 years old and I am suffering from anxiety. It started when my mother had car accident and since then I have started to experience panic attacks from time to time. Very often I feel breathless but also I have stayed pregnant two months ago. My doctor suggested me to stop with anxiety meds so I would like to know what can I do to make my panic attacks easier.

Hi, you didnt mention which meds you were taking but I guess there was reason why your doctor suggested you to stop it. You may try some herbal medications which are harmless for pregnancy and may help you with anxiety problems. However you may consult your doctor about it.Good luck.

Hi Rhianna,

Your doc probably wants you to stop because the drug you take probably falls into the classification (drug wise) of being unsafe. Ask your doctor to recommend you to a therapist who can help you get to the root of the problem. I had pretty tough anxiety from a car acciident also, and to top it off, I had to start driving in Japan. Im home now. Be encouraged and know that there are others who have been there, ok? Any questions or help needed...just ask. Remember to have your doc assist you with "weening" off the meds, ok?

CONGRATS....CONGRATS ON THE BABY, AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOUR LITTLE ANGEL !!!

Blessings,

Hizgrace