Hello, I am about 16 years old ...
one day i went out with my friends and we smoked weed and this hasnt been the first time i have smoked it, it was going to be my third weed untill later that day i feeling like im going to die and things kept on repeating.. i was reallyy scared once i got back home i told my parents what i have done and they told me whats going on what you because i kept on hearing and seeing thats that were not happening ... but the main point im trying to get to is that i dont like getting in cars anymore because i have panic attacks and i am very scared of them happening .. what can i do i really need help because school is starting soon and i dont want to go back because i dont like cars, and buses. Please help me and give me advice. Thank you!

You appear to have some kind of panic attack disorder. I am not so sure it is related to your weed smoking. Why not stop smoking weed for a while and see if the attacks would go away. Regular physical exercise is good for panic attacks.

Hi there, I know that if you smoked pot that it can be related to panic attacks, so I would say first and foremost you should stop that to rule out panic attacks. The second thing to do (and this sucks I know) is to give up caffeine. It also can make panic attacks pretty terrible. The third thing to do is tell your parents that you're suffering from panic attacks because you do need professional help so they should get on that right away. You might have to get in a car to do it, but trust me, the fear is all in your head. I have had to go through this too so know that you're not alone, and post here and let us know how you're doing okay? I want to hear how you recover!

Hi Dee! Can you tell me when this trip happend for you?! I think that you smoked a joint laced with PCB/Acid/Angel Dust!

When I was 15 someone spiked my drink with Angel Dust! And it took me several weeks to become "normal" again! If you never had problems before this BAD joint, just know it will pass! And promise yourself NEVER to do it again OK? I know you are a teenager, but when you are smoking up - ESPECIALLY now adays - there is SO much bad c**p out there! That different gangs are lacing with highly addictive drugs - such as Crack, Meth, Acid etc. My son and a boy we were fostering took some pills that they THOUGHT were valium - they even looked like valium and were diamond shaped and had a stamp on them! They OD that night! There was 4 of them, they were SO out of it we had to call The ambulance and they had to bring 2 seperate and 6 men just to hold them down!!!!! The police arrived and that's when they told us that the gang members know that kids are more savy now adays, so they make Meth etc look like "regular" drugs so as soon as these kids take them they are hooked! The good thing about that night - other than all 4 boys surviving - is that because they thought the pills they were taking were "no big deal" they took a LOT of them, so their bodies didn't get addicted they OD! The hospital ran about 8 different tests on the boys and they couldn't find out what the drug was!!!!!!! o.O So all they could do was hook them up to IV's and we waited 12 hours before we could take them home! And then they suffered for another several days! So THAT is the scary part, God only knows what these PUNKS are lacing "normal" weed with! And I truly believe - from your symptoms - you have put a WHOLE pile of c**p into your system! So it WILL pass, you just have to be aware of it and not get yourself in a "Bad" state with it! Because it makes you paranoid and you can TOTALLY loose it OK? Tell your parents what I have told you OK? They will be able to help you further with this! And just keep an eye on you, as this S>9* Gets out of your system OK? Good luck and health hon! And no more blazing OK?!

Hey you guys thank you so much for your advice i forgot to include that i smoke cigs, and i havent smoked pot ever since 6 months ago but before 6 months ago i smoked 8 months back before and i had another panic attack but it didnt last because the next morning i was fine and i can get into car. Oh and i dont like walking much because i think things are repeating alot and sometimes they do repeat. Im very depressed with what i am going threw and i really hope it ends soon. If you guys dont mind can you email me some help? ,Thank you!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I would say that if you're smoking cigarettes that's not as bad but if you drink any sort of caffeine to make sure you give that up, okay? It can have a big impact on you, okay? And I'm sure that you might not like waking but I can tell you that if you hate panic attacks that you should at least give it a try. It will have a big impact on you, okay? Let me know how you're doing...

Hi Dee: We aren't allowed to talk like that personally - on emails - just on here OK? You are not alone with having panic attacks with MJ use, it is getting more and more common due to either one of two things! The pot is laced - as I stated before - Or the pot is becoming SO potent - due to hydroponics and different modifications etc. That it isn't the same old pot I used to smoke at your age! It has a much stronger and long lasting effect on the body!

Can you explain to me what you are feeling usually? You stated "Oh and I don't like walking much because I think things are repeating alot and sometimes they do repeat. I'm very depressed with what I am going threw and I really hope it end soon" Can you ellaborate some more honey! We CAN help you with this, and just know you are NOT alone with your feelings OK? Let me know more information and I will repsond!

bambie is right again it is getting more potent. my last batch threw me over the edge and i wont smoke again. been withdrawaing for days now. its better except the anxiety!!! i get bursts of energy and then my heart starts pumping and im in overload again then anxiety attack takes over. im learning to calm myself down. and the doc. gave me xanex. i take as little as possible i dont wanna be addicted to it. valium was bad enough. depression is often linked to anxiey to. i am depressed but will not take anti depressants because everone they have put me on i wig out and it does the total opposite. thats why i smoked!! but thats not a happy that lasts you have to keep smoking to be where you want to be. anxiety sucks and it feels lilke its taking over.. the one thing that has been helping is getting on here and talking well if you need help just type it out someone hopefully will respond.

You know what?! There is something REALLY bad out there right now!! I don't know what it is, but there are several of you on here - that I have been talking to - that have smoked some REALLY BAD Weed!! o.O If there is anyway of you guys getting a hold of this c**p and perhaps taking it to your doctor to have tested etc. Then perhaps we can actually find out what the hell is in these batches! Where I live has the highest rate of hydroponic marijuana in North America, it is POTENT yet NOTHING like this stuff! Something is either being added or someone is lacing it on purpose! ALL of you guys on this thread and on the others ones have the EXACT same symptoms! That CANNOT be a coincidence! Just remember to keep drinking as much water as possible - I want you all to feel like you will float away! This will help flush this out from your liver! Also taking Dandelion and Milk Thistel capsules from the health food store, helps your liver get rid of toxins! Good luck and health to all of you!!!! If you need to talk I'm usually on here OK?

i dont know if theres something in it! I would just get some weed that made me more up and anxious then i would get the down weed whcich would just make me relax and be lazy(love that weed). when i smoked everyday all day i was fine with either, i would get a minor anxiety attack sometimes but i would just deal with it cause i knew it was the weed. but when i ran out last week and came back to texas to get it, i got some potent sh*t the anxiety weed and yeah i freaked out. its weird cause only hydro does it to me. not regs! but now eight days sober and no anxiety today. i felt it coming on earlier when i was swimming but i just quit thinking about it and it went away.
i feel weird being sober. a feeling im gonna have to get use to. i like it in ways but in other ways it makes me wanna smoke.
Weed is diff now days. i talk to my dad about it alot, about when he was younger. when it was really just shwag and thats it...
so im overcoming the withdrawal now its all in my head. im always gonna be an addict and im always gonna love weed but i can live without the drama!!!

Definitely! And also one day you might just meet your match, with the WORST weed ever! It's also a lifestyle thing isn't it? If you're sitting there all day just getting high, you're not doing too much else with your life! Actually you are missing out on life! And in years to come that WILL be the ULTIMATE DOWNER!!

Weed when I was younger - probably the same age as your dad - came in different names and strengths! But NOTHING like it is today!If you think of how much money this has cost you and will cost you over the years and what you could have done with that money, is the real eye opener!

No preaching - just have a better life and future for yourself OK? Good luck and health AND sobriety!!!

Weed has been proven to lead to depression, which a lot of people aren't aware of. Depression can lead to panic attacks, so you can see where the natural progression is. I hate to say it but I think that weed may be causing your panic attacks and it's best to quit it. But it sounds like you are so let us know how you've been doing, okay?

hi my brother, im having with that long time, i think you need to see a doctor first, u need a medication first, dont smoke weed, dont take to much sugar, no pepsi, coca cola, no alcohol no caffein,your brain needs to be sleept, also try to make exercise,run but not fast, slowly , it will makes you feel good, whatever you afraid youshould go over it, if you afraid to get ride with bus do it, even it hurts, dont be a social, spend time with your friend, but no weed remember,it could be worst thing you can done,dont thing about it to much,whenever you feel bad,take along walk, 1 hour 2 hour, the fresh air,and oxigen it will help alot, iknow panick attack it hurts bad, idealwith that 15 years, and dont do ebything makes you exited, i dont take medication, but i belevie for a while medication is ok,

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private info not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use