I have a small problem that i am a little worried about.... I am an uncircumcised male in my early 20s and about 9-10 months ago i noticed a small patch of gray skin on my inner foreskin, absolutely painless....This patch is fully visible once the foreskin has been fully retracted.... Althought I knew it was not normal i had ignored it until now.... over the months it has grown in size and has now been surrounded by a raised white edge... and what's a little more worrying is that more of these gray patches seem to have appeared over the last 3 months or so.. all on my inner foreskin(i can count maybe 3 more).... they usually start out as small white raised dots and spread into a gray circle with a white edge.... I have no idea what this is...all these patches are not painful at all....

when i was in my late teens I had a case of lichen planus of the skin (I had a few small itchy gray patches with raised white edges on my arms and legs)... the patches on my foreskin however don't itch at all! they aren't even sensitive.... I thought it could be Balanitis but the symptoms don't seem to be the same... no soreness, no discharge, no redness, no itching... just spots that turn into gray patches... I the area clean under my foreskin almost twice a day so I am quite sure hygiene could not be an issue.... if anyone knows what's happening here please do share some information or advice with me....I know I should go to a doc to get this sorted out but given my current location, language barriers and time schedules work against me...so please do help me if you can...

Hi

I have a very similar problem . Were you able to find an answer to this problem ? If yes please let me know

Thanks a lot

Rajesh

If you have already had lichen planus elsewhere on your body, there is a very good chance that this is what is occurring now on your foreskin. This condition is not contagious, so you don’t need to worry about passing it on to anyone else; it is not harmful, and it may clear up by itself, although this can take time. Your best bet is to get it checked to be sure nothing else is going on, but you probably have nothing to worry about beyond any cosmetic concerns. To keep the skin as healthy as possible, make sure to wash carefully with a mild cleanser and let the area dry completely. Adding a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help keep the outer skin clear, smooth, and supple.

Did you solve it?