I am 20 and I have a few white-pink non-itchy patches on the shaft of my penis. They are round or oval, of 1 to 2 cm in size.

The first one appeared over a year ago on my foreskin. About six months ago, two others surfaced, one at the base of my penis and the other in the middle. Those used to be different from the first patch as they sometimes peeled and were very dry.

I went to see my doctor, who told me I should use a moisture cream like Dexeryl. It helped preventing the patches from being dry (now they don't peel anymore, and their surface now looks like the rest of my penis), but they still have this pinkish color.

Then I went to see a dermatologist and he told me that I had an "inflammatory dermatisis" (like psoriasis, lichen, etc). He prescribed me Nerisone cream for a month and told me that it should cure the infection, and that the skin should get its original color back after a few months. Unfortunately it didn't work. I tried some miconazole 2% cream as well but it didn't work either.

I also noticed a few months ago a dark pink / brown 2cm patch right next to my belly button. It is not itchy either. The dermatologist said it probably had something to do with the other patches.

Some further information about me : I am not sexually active, and I used to have eczema at the bottom of my back when I was a child.

I have been looking for a solution for months, I don't know what to do anymore. 
Thank you in advance for your time and your help !

Psoriasis is a chronic, inflammatory condition which will  likely come and go throughout your lifetime. Treating flare-ups sometimes involves steroid creams, but these can cause your skin to become thin and brittle if they are used for a length of time. You should follow your  doctor’s advice for treatment, but adding a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) may help to reduce the drying, scaling and itching – ingredients such as vitamin A and vitamin E have shown  some success in treating psoriasis on other parts of the body.