I would like to boost my workouts. I heard that coffeine could help. I have also heard some bad things about it. I am not sure what to do. Should I start taking coffeine to add some energy to my workouts or not? What do you think about coffeine – good or bad?

I would stay away from the caffeine if I were you. There is nothing good in caffeine. It brings about many adverse effects to your health. The “energy” you are talking about is nothing more than over stimulation. This is not something you would want to do for yourself. There is not enough space here to count all the bad things caffeine can do to you. Simply stay away from it.

I would rather stay away from caffeine because it creates problem to your body. Caffeine is not healthy.

I would too stay away from caffeine - it acts weird on the body making it jittery. Try L-carnitine - it has helped me increase energy during work out when taken half an hour before a workout.

You can also try getting some guarana seed supplements for boosting energy levels.

here is a good article about positive and negative sides of caffeeine

Caffeine has many benefits - also helps raising energy levels among many other ...
recent studies show it prevents Alzheimers.
Of course ... everything in moderation ;)

Of course that caffeine has many benefits if used moderately and if you don't go crazy with it. :)

Fellow athletes,

Coffeine is NOT caffeine. You can read a lot about this on the internet.
The product called " Concap " is a Coffeine extract. It contains only 5 mg natural Caffeine / pill what is extremely low !

The special Coffeine extract stimulates your blood flow in organs and gives you a solid energy without any side effects of Caffeine.

It will raise your hematocrit and increases your general condition.
Basically it makes your body more efficient.

A lot of European Athletes are using it. Tour de France cycling teams, UEFA Soccer teams and the world record holder of consistent Marathons.

It is a 100 % natural product that is WADA " world anti-doping association" approved that is made for Professional Athletes.

it depends,drink too much is not good

Try to have caffeine but stay away from the sugar. :D

Caffeine is good in moderation, just don't go crazy. It has been linked to reducing many types of brain related dysfunctions when taken in moderation, like one to two cups per day. Stay away from having 20 cups.... you'll never sleep.

I read your post and I totally disagree with your comment. Caffeine is not good for the health. The excessive use of the caffeine is very harmful for the health. So we must avoid to use the caffeine.

For most healthy people, moderate caffeine intake at 300 mg each day is recognized as safe.

I too studied an article that caffeine is good that stimulates our nervous system.But too much intake is very bad .