I would like to hear a few facts about energy drinks. What are the most dangerous components of those products? I know that a lot of people use them, but I also know that there are many warnings about those drinks. Can you help me out here? Should I use them or not?

Well, you should only think of those if you are having problems with lack of energy. Those energy boosters are really dangerous and I think I heard that Red Bull (one of the most popular) is forbidden is France because a young man died after consuming it. Apparently, the amount of caffeine in it was almost at the maximum daily amount allowed. So, that happened because of the caffeine and there are many other serious substances in it.

Energy drinks usually contain caffeine as their main ingredient which helps you to feel less tired or more energetic, but they also have some additional substances such as taurin or vitamins that should help you be awake longer or more concentrated.

Still, all these substances do have their maximum allowed daily dosages which definitely should not be exceeded. It’s basically like you would drink big amount of coffee, sometimes even tea. It’s well known fact that coffee has effects on speeding up heart rate, so anyone who has or suspects that has heart issues definitely needs to stay away from energy drinks as well as the coffee. So, caffeine is the main reason you don’t want to drink too much of energy drinks