I've been feeling bored and lethargic recently. My job is really boring. My job is really repetitive. It tends to suck the life out of me. I'm in a large office but we hardly communicate and the lack of human contact makes me tired. Sometimes I drink tons of coffee, just to stay awake. What do you think? Is this normal? I think I need some herbs for an energy boost.

I am really sorry you feel like that! I truly believe that everyone deserves to have a job that they enjoy doing. It is not uncommon to feel tired and unmotivated around 4pm though, even for people who do like their jobs! You mention that you drink a lot of coffee. Did you know that green tea also contains caffeine, but unlike coffee releases this slowly over several hours? Green tea might seem like the stuff hippies drink, but science says it is an energy booster! Why don't you try replacing your coffee with green tea for a few weeks, and see how you feel after that?