I started taking Suboxone in 2009. My teeth were perfect. That same year I had my wisdom teeth removed . A year later one of my molars on the right side of my mouth needed a root canal and I had that done. i never went back in to have the crown put on top of the cement put down into the hole of my tooth. I cannot remember why... Probably just life and money problems got in the way. In 2011 I started noticing cavities coming in all over my mouth to the point where I was too ashamed to let a dentist even look inside my mouth. My teeth have been chipping and rotting away. The enamel is stripping away from all my teeth.  Two molars on the left side of my mouth (the side where I let the suboxone dissolve) have rotted Away. 2 years ago I was eating a skittle and the cement from the root canal I had done got stuck to the skittle and ripped the filling out of my tooth and about 4 months later I bit into a Popsicle and that same tooth shattered to bits leave nothing but the roots of that former tooth showing. Guess what color the roots of that tooth are... ORANGE! Still to this day I have orange roots of leftover tooth shining from my gum line. It's not going away. It's just as bright orange as is it was the day the tooth came out. The suboxone has done this.  I am not only terrified of the dentist after an attempt to pull a tooth (one of the molars on the left I spoke of earlier) in 2010 and I am now so ashamed of the damage this medicine has done to my mouth I can't work up the courage to even go see a dentist! And even seeing a dentist to repair the damage would cost thousands! We have to do something !!! I just don't know what... 

To the suboxne persone.iv been threw the sub treatment I alwonder of that was some of my problem I was right to.if you insurance it's a big help and they can work a payment plan out.ib had my teeth removed it was the worst experience I have ever been threw I would rather give birth than go threw all that.don't be embarrsed to see a dentist I was ashamed too but that's there job that's what they do and more than likelythat have seen worse go and get help so worth good luck and again don't be embarrsed that's what they do