I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux a year ago and was prescribed a PPI which I stopped using because it made me worse. I also had some boiling and burning in my stomach.
I treated myself with Apple Cider Vinegar + Baking Soda for several months. Then this stopped working and I switched to Baking Soda only. I've also been taking DGL (licorice) and Aloe Vera some of the time.
This past week, I started feeling the taste of blood in my mouth. Then two night s in a row, I found blood in my saliva. I've also been having dark patches in my stool for a few months and yesterday my stool was pretty much completely black. I keep on having mild stomach discomfort and reflux.
I went to the doctor and just learned that the blood test showed a high titer for Helicobater Pylori. The doctor said she will prescribe something that I will take for two weeks.
I'm guessing these are antibiotics (will pick them up tomorrow). However, I suspect the reason I became susceptible to H.Pylori in the first place is that I used antibiotics for prolonged periods of time. And now I'm not so sure about using antibiotics but I think it's probably better than having my stomach bleed.
I'm reading a book which suggests other, safer treatments for H. Pylori so I'm confused and I need to hear from other people who have gone through the same thing. Does the antibiotic regimen really eradicate this thing and have you really gotten better and recovered from your GI problems as a result? Please let me know.
Thanks a lot!!!!

I hope it helps man.

http://altmedangel.com/HPylori.htm

I've heard and read that extra virgin Olive Oil works, I have the same problem and the EVOO seems to be working I haven't had any problems in four months now
Hope this helps

my brother-in-law treated his h pylori with black seed oil - 1 tbs on empty stomach, no food for 10 min after - and raw black seeds - 1 tbs ground (can chew) before bedtime. He says he hasn't had any symptoms for a while